Life membership status is open without discrimination to any member of Assistance League of Long Beach who has been a member for a minimum of ten (10) years and is current in all chapter or auxiliary obligations. Life Members are nonvoting members of the chapter.
Life Membership Board
|Recording Secretary||Sandy Wells|
|Corresponding Secretary||Midgie Cahan|
Life Membership Status
A Life Member:
- Shall pay annual chapter dues.
- Shall not have the privilege of holding office.
- Shall be encouraged to support the philanthropic programs and fundraising activities of the chapter.
- Shall be reinstated to voting membership status upon written request to the Board.
- May attend chapter meetings.
- Shall receive the chapter newsletter, roster, bylaws, standing rules, chapter and auxiliary policies.