Life membership status is open without discrimination to any member of Assistance League of Long Beach who has been a member for a minimum of ten (10) years and is current in all chapter or auxiliary obligations. Life Members are nonvoting members of the chapter.
Life Membership Board
Life Members Chairman
|Vice-Chairman / Programs||Linda McCarley|
|Corresponding Secretary / Courtesy||Cathryn Smyth|
|Decorations Assistant||Carolyn Powers|
Life Membership Status
A Life Member:
- Shall pay annual chapter dues.
- Shall not have the privilege of holding office.
- Shall be encouraged to support the philanthropic programs and fundraising activities of the chapter.
- Shall be reinstated to voting membership status upon written request to the Board.
- May attend chapter meetings.
- Shall receive the chapter newsletter, roster, bylaws, standing rules, chapter and auxiliary policies.