Assistance League of Long Beach
Operation School Bell
Corporate Partnership Levels & Benefits
Operation School Bell Corporate Partners join with Assistance League of Long Beach and the Long Beach Unified School District to fulfill the vision that each child must arrive at the classroom door ready to learn and no child should fail to attend or perform in school for lack of adequate clothing.
If you are interested in becoming a Corporate Partner, please contact Annette Kashiwabara, Executive Director, at (562) 627-5650, or download a Corporate Partner sponsorship form.
Provide uniforms for 167 students each year
Provide uniforms for 83 students each year
Provide uniforms for 42 students each year
Provide uniforms for 17 students each year
Provide uniforms for 8 students each year
In recognition of these annual gifts of support for Operation School Bell, Assistance League of Long Beach is pleased to provide the following Corporate Partnership Benefits:
- Reception honoring Corporate Partners
- Recognition in local publications such as:
- Long Beach Press Telegram
- Long Beach Business Journal
- Gazette Newspapers
- Recognition on "Partnership Signage" posted at Assistance League Philanthropic Center
- Recognition in Assistance League community newsletter (1000+ distribution)
- Recognition in Assistance League annual report (2000+ distribution)
- Corporate name on banners at selected school sites throughout Long Beach
- Framed recognition thank you for new Corporate Partners
- Logo and/or link on Assistance League website.
100% of all proceeds from the Corporate Partnerships
are dedicated to underwriting the purchase of school uniforms
in grades kindergarten through 12
of the Long Beach Unified School District.